|Home|Products|Demos|Tech Support|Top FAQ list| Help Desk Software| CRM Software|
Reset the screen to defaults
Document ID : 000-000726 Created:11/16/2001 Last changed on:11/16/2001
Screens can be modified by the user to the point that the screen will no longer work.
To reset the screen to defaults (applies to version 7.05 and below):
* Start your NetKeeper program and login as ADM
* Display the screen that does not operate correctly
* Press CTRL+S
* Click SCREEN BUILDER on the top (main) menu section. This selection will is displayed to the right of HELP
* Click SCREEN DEFAULTS to restore screen default settings
* Click YES to discard current changes to the screen
* Close and re-open the screen to view the effect.
This solution text WEB page is automatically generated from your knowledge base and service data by NetKeeper Help Desk Software or NetKeeper CRM software. You can customize the pages to your site's look and feel or even include advertisements.
Powered by NetKeeper® Help Desk Software
Copyright 1991-2006 Multima Corporation - Conditions of use